Me and this guy went on one date.. help?

Basically me and H went on one date. After that we never went on another one, but carried on talking. He said he liked me and that but he kept standing me up, so I stopped talking to him. He stood me up twice (stupid me for believing he wouldnt). ANYWAY, when i ignored him after that he constantly messages me, or calls me. I dont pick up and just ignore him. Then if i message him, just saying Hi or something, he acts all like he doesn't care and that. So i stop talking to him, now i haven't spoken to him for 2 weeks, he's messaged me and I've ignored it.
I dont care to talk to him, I dont care about him at all anymore. I had a lightbulb moment, predictably he has inundated me with messages and missed calls which I have ignored.

I just wonder, why would a guy call you constantly, stand you up when you get all dressed up if he apparently doesn't care about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Same reason wife beaters hound their wives to come back and beg her for forgiveness. Just because they know it can work sometimes.

• fair enough

• He already proved he don't care. Only suddenly cares when you say you're out. That's what all shit guys do. Majority beg her back and say sorry but they do it again.

• Yeah. No i get you. Its not that deep, like its not like I really liked him or anything. I just wondered why he changed all the time

What Guys Said 1

• He sounds scatter-brained / disorganized. I would keep him on "IGNORE."

What Girls Said 2

• This sounds like both of you are playing games, because of this pattern you both probably won't reach a middle ground, I would just remove yourself from the situation, I would be extremely confused, no one has time for that. If a guys into you he will go out of his way to make you happy, won't stand you up- or if he did he would tell you why (and it better be important).

• Well you don't need a guy that stands you up like that because it shows he doesn't even care enough to at least call you and tell you.