Why do we sometimes have special connections with people and sometimes not?

A friend of mine and I haven't seen eachother for 2 months, he was in a different city and we had no contact at all. When we saw eachother again, it was not awkward at all. We just picked up where we left off and even somehow started kissing. Why do we sometimes have special connections with people and sometimes not? Is it chemistry?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that when connections are not constant the moments leads us on to the connections. So, it was just the moment.

• How do you mean that?

• The good moment you're living can make you feel connected. If the connection isn't constant, then something links both people temporarily and I believe that this thing is the moment itself.

What Guys Said 1

• because we are more compatible witj some people than others, there are with makenreal friendhips and others dont

What Girls Said 1

• it is rare to meet someone hwo you instantly connect with on such a deep level that its intense and passionate. im dealing with that right now and am working on trying to move on, but i know that the minute he comes back from school and if he were to call me to figure us out, i would be on him in a minute flat.