Online dating or no?

Would you try online dating and explain.

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why so many teens are into online dating but I don't think you will get good results until your later 20's. The guys on there at 18 and their early 20s are mostly looking for hookups, sure there are exceptions (I met my current girl on tinder believe it or not), but for the most part you won't be finding guys that are normal and looking for something serious on there. now once you get older and out of school, people just don't have the time or means to meet in real life, so online dating makes loads of sense. I think it can work and is close to breaking the stigma, but lots of people still look down on it.

What Guys Said 4

• I've done it in the past. Met some people, had some dates. Nothing worked out long term. But it was OK.

• Only if you're too desperate. I think you're too young to be too desperate, so I think that for now you shouldn't.

• My friends are trying online dating and I've noticed that it doesn't last long so I was wondering what others thought about it.

• Already am using it, have been for 18 months.

• I would maybe try it but I'm worried my friends would find out

What Girls Said 3

• No. I happen to have a well-functioning brain.

• It depends on the way he is and where he lives because if it's too far away there are very little possibilities that it would work

• Never ever. I am skeptical when it comes to those online dating sites.