Straight people: Would you date a bisexual person?

For me the answer is no, Friends yes, anything else no...
That's just my opinion though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with @bloodmountain1990 I wouldn't care as long as she was loyal to me. It doesn't bother me at all

• Not to mention a person can't choose to be bi anymore than a person can choose to be straight. I don't see why a bisexual person cheating on their bf/gf is any worse than a straight person cheating.

• Ya any person should be held to the same standard in a steady relationship.

What Guys Said 22

• If she had total romantic and passion for me, with some physical only sexual interest in girls, no problem. If she was bisexual in the sense she had romantic interest in girls as well as guys, then no.

• Why is that? Because you want to see her make out with girls but you don't want to risk her running off with one? :P

• So are you saying people should never date someone that is bisexual?

• Yeah. I don't care if a girl is straight or bi, as long as they're loyal, don't cheat and have a great personality then I don't see the problem.

• I did date a girl who's bi who was really crazy and used me as a rebound, but her being bi has nothing to do with it. Just like how I have gay friends and I've met gay people who are kinda creepy but them being gay has nothing to do it.

Bottom line is someone's sexual orientation doesn't define them. It's wrong to discriminate someone for their orientation but that being said someone being gay, bi, etc doesn't excuse them to do whatever they want either just like how being straight doesn't excuse a person to do what they want. n

• I'd rather not. Of course I'd accept this person as a friend, I have no problems with bisexual people (why would I?), but I wouldn't feel comfortable dating.

• Most of my GF's have been bi or bi-curious. I took my wife away from a woman. I suppose the answer is absolutely. Some advantages, we love looking at p*rn together, we can compare other girls ("she's hot what do you think"), strip bars with girls is MUCH more fun then with guy friends and with a few of them there was three ways.

• sure why not?

• I would not date a bisexual woman.

• Yeah but I'd be aware of a much bigger competition though.

• I don't know, it depends. If she was dead set on dating guys and ONLY guys, and seemed genuinely happyband fulfilled by dating me... i would consider it.

• If she's only dating guys how is she bisexual?

• I know guys who are bisexual, but have never dated a guy. I'm pretty sure that all bisexuals are attracted to both genders, but lean towards one or the other. Usually if they are bisexual, they lean towards the opposite sex. Just because a girl can be sexually attracted to females, doesn't mean that she would rather date a girl than a guy. Basically all bisexuals have to choose wether they have a stronger sexual attraction for males or females. If she had a stronger sexual attraction for males, i might consider dating her.

• ONS yes, seriously date, no. It would complicate a marriage and it is already hard enough to make it work.

• sure. why not? i mean "bisexual" doesn´t mean "unfaithful", does it?

• Of course. Why not?

• You're gorgeous!!

• It's a solid maybe. I could do it but it certianly wouldn't be prefered.

• What? why? whats your reasoning?

• The competition I guess. It's stressful enough to compete with other women. I don't want to add any man in the mix.

• No, I am not shafted you at all. Like you said I am too jealous to handle it.

• so are tons of people it seems

• wouldn't bother me.

• No, unless she is irresistably insanely hott.

• Bi-sexual describes both the genders, so if the person is female yes.

• Yes I would

• As long as they don't make me have a threesome with another dude

• Yeah, I would.

• If she prefers men, not women

• Sure, what's the problem?

What Girls Said 20

• Yeah, Friends yes, but not date a bisexual man. Im sorry, but I don't really trust "today's" bisexuals. Man or woman. I feel like MOST bisexual women just like to have "fun" and be rebellious... That's all. Like earlier there was this girl that said that she was bisexual, but she preferred men. Real Bisexuals are straight down the middle. They can be equally with a man or women. The same goes with guys. In my experience, the bisexual guys I know just like guys. They don't really give women and men the same attention. I feel that MOST bisexual men are aCtually gay, but just say bi, so they can fit in more than saying that they are actually gay. Y'know what I mean? but that's mostly the reason why I steer clear of bisexual men. I hope I answered you question (:

• I actually kind of agree. In high school and now in college many girls do it to be rebellious and piss their parents off. To me I understood gays and lesbians more than bisexuals but I knew a girl that preferred being with men, but she liked to check women out and would say other women were attractive, sexy etc.

• You might not be gay, but a bisexual, TO ME, is someone that is attracted to both men and women equally like the gender of someone is irrelevant. But to be honest you proved my point. At the end of the day I see it as if a women prefers to be with a woman sexually and emotionally but also likes men, but not on the same level, she could very well be a lesbian. Anyone can date whoever they want to date but what they prefer sexually and emotionally does mean something. I don't have any beef with you. But that's how I feel.
      @daniel_honey_boy

• It's cool, haha – I wasn't really upset with u. ;P And u explained ur definition of bisexuality well (even though I might not agree with it). ^ ^

• No. Then I'd be wary of the entire population, not only the half (females). Plus, what if he decides that he likes sucking dick more? What if he starts suggesting MFM threesomes?
    Anyway, no. I'd rather not lose my sanity.

• I don't see any problem with it. I dated a bi guy and he was just like any other guy. A person's sexual preferences don't define them as an individual.

• Wow, I know girls are jealous creatures but I didn't expect the responses you've got.

I stand by what I always say regarding someone's sexual history: it's history and has nothing to do with our relationship now, so yeah, I wouldn't see it as a problem.

• No. Couldn't date them.

• Sure. Just as long as he is Bi and not really gay and not just first coming out as bi to test the waters on ppls view on him before he's confident enough to come fully out. I know a lot of gay men, including my son who first came out as bi and then went strictly gay once they seen family and friends still love and accepted them.

• Ummmm I don't know. I just don't wanna be with a man that took cock up his ass and loved it. lol

• If he had a great personality and only ever kissed another guy and not sex, then i'd date him. And as long as bi is not a cover up for being gay. I hate when gay/lesbian people feel its ok to hurt someone who is straight and truly loves them cause they are afraid of their sexuality.

• Oh my goodness... I couldn't have said it better. 👏👏👏 This is exactly how I feel!!(:^^^

• Sure id date them, and treat them exactly like a regular boyfriend. But some of these bi people think they can date someone else because they have a whole other life or something. Listen to me, this is a bunch of crap. You had better not cheat on me with ANYBODY, I don't care if it's a man, woman, dog, cat, nobody!

• too much outside competition for me. I would feel like I wasn't enough, like they would be looking to experience something else.

• Of course I would. It is no problem for me to think that he has been with a guy.

• No I would not, because I am jealous when he is with female friends.
    So if he would be bisexual I would be jealous by females and males haha

• Yeah I don't mind. As long as he's attracted to me.

• wouldn't date a bi guy.

• I would date him. I just may get a little more jealous.

• I think that I would, though I would really hate it if my boyfriend could give a better BJ than me ;-)

• I actually did date a "bisexual" guy once. I didn't find out he wasn't completely straight until after. Our mutual friend told me he had had a boyfriend, and it was a major turn off. Though we didn't break up because of that, I was kinda glad we did. I mean I can be friends with someone who isn't straight, but I cannot knowingly date someone or imagine a future with someone who is not straight. Personal opinion though *readies self for down votes*

• Nope, not at all.

• Nope. Idc if that's your thing but my preference is to not get involved with someone like that.

• Sure, id have no problem with it...

• No I would not date a man