Is it possible in this day and age to find a guy who is sincere, real and is not always thinking about himself?

I'm frustrated with men right now. Can you tell?

I am going to stop replying to post but feel free to continue offering your opinions. Moreover, I want to recognize @meatballs21 and @Anonymous (18-24) you know who you are. Thank you, your posted comments were worth the conversation. I appreciate you. I'm sadden that I can only pick one MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• If girls stop going for the good looking guys or guys with money, then yea your eyes would be much wider. There are guys like that who are sincere and real but truth is many girls over look them/ditch them for other guys like I've said above. But this doesn't only apply to girls a lot of guys do it too. And some of them might just might be your friends. Thanks for posting anyways.

• Your in the running to get my MHO vote. Thank you for sharing your thought.

• I was hoping you were gonna give in. I have nothing to hide my names Gangstarlicious :)

• Hi Gangstarlicious

What Guys Said 14

• Do you have male friends? Then, they're in your life. Everyone's selfish, to a certain extent. There are real, sincere men too, but by the time they hit your age (if they're single) then they are bitter as well.

• Wow, Im not bitter Im pissed.

• I can tell that you're posting a vague question so that people will agree with you, and that there's probably more to this than that

How are they always thinking about themselves? Explain yourself instead of being overly vague

• I can be vague, its my question. And NO ONE has to agree. Just share your opinion if you have one.

• Well then I can't have an opinion because it's too vague and nobody else should either. You're being overly defensive which just proves all of my assumptions about this situation

• Then don't.

• Sure, but label me cynical ( realistic? ), but, women always have a habit of overlooking those types of guys, and choosing A-holes

• Now I can definitely agree, Some not all women do choose assholes. There are a few on here answering my question. Present party excluded. Thanks for your opinion.

• I shouldn't generalise for there are many women who are badly mistreated by men who are akin to wolves dressed in sheeps clothing.

Good luck to you ma'am

• Thank you, and your right.

• Yes, we exist, and we're not interested in your baggage.

• You dont know me meatball.

• Recieved.

• Received. (sorry for spelling error, I'm tired)

• Nope, they all died along with women that care and know how to cook.

Sad days :(

• I'm not dead:) and I cook well. But I understand what you're saying. It's a new day and the day of women in the kitchen is pretty much over, lol

• Shy guys more than the ones who are approaching you would be my guess.

• on top of everything he has to be?

• Maybe if you stopped going for the 9/10 Asshole, rich, self centered douchebags with a history of being shitty to girls then you wouldn't have this problem?

• Well that will happen when women aren't materialistic but that's non of my biz...

• Nope, sorry.

• All I can do is laugh at your comment. But I am hopeful.

• If course there are, there are billions on this planet.

• :) :) :)

• About as likely as finding a woman the same type

• Yeah, far and few between.

• Yes I'm right here. Quit turning me down.

• Ok, I won't turn you down any more.:) :D

• The kind that makes your toes tingle! 😘

• Woo hoo!

• Yes, there are lots of them here! Suckas!

• :P :P :P why they gotta be suckas?

• Na, I'm an asshole.

• I like you. That asshole comment sounds like something my bestie would say. And yes I have one male bestie.

• Yep, but with that attitude, you won't, especially at your age.

• Ok, so guys don't get attitudes. Wow, self-righteous aren't you?

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah there's plenty of guys out there who are sincere, they're not that easy to spot, but you only will genuinely know their intentions when you get to know them, i know seems like a lot of effort, it's really easy to be selfless, but with that being said its easier to be selfish. I feel like when we're not looking thats when they surface, we may come into contact with many twats, but hopefully there's a good one in there.

• Oh, I dont mind the effort. I have great guy friends but its just the guys out here these days are only interested in their self interest. Like what can they get from "her" without putting anything forward themselves. I'm not a selfish person, and because Im not people often think they can take advantage of me, NOT. But I appreciate your thoughts, thank you.

• I have with my current bf. Try going for introverts they are in their head a lot and generally are very intelligent and they are good at looking at things in different ways.