Getting back into dating?

Was in a relationship for 4 years with who I thought was going to be my wife, but unfortunately she was cheating on me with trash and she got a std from it anyways...

I'm 23, 5'7, athletic, I have half sleeves (tattoos), full time job, full time schooling and own place/car. I have some what of social anxiety, so it's hard for me to approach a girl but I can muster up the courage, but where do I find single girls, how do I flirt (ha), and I want to steer away from online dating any help will be appreciated

Here's me off of anonymous. I don't want to get around, just find that one sweet girl and just casually date

What Girls Said 1

• Haha I can somewhat relate, I feel after a period time of being with someone you forget how to flirt, or it just seems awkward when you try. I think you just have to get back out there go out with friends, dating can be extremely fun, I doubt you want a relationship right away, so play your cards but don't be a player, have confidence because you sound lovely, just because you've been cheated on doesn't mean you don't deserve happiness, what others do to you doesn't reflect the person that you are.

What Guys Said 0