How long should a texting conversation with a girl last?

Sometimes we run out of things to say and the conversation gets boring so i end up making an excuse to leave so it dosnet drag out or anything. So whats the perfect amount of time to text a girl? 30 minutes, an Hour, or More? We both really like each other and we're both 16. Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I text my guys friends all day but the responses are sparce because we have lives. However most nights we talk non-stop for at least an hour. If you feel it dragging just ask her 'What's up?'.

Also playing *'this or that' can be fun. (*Like ice cream or yogert? Dragons or dinosaurs?)

What Girls Said 4

• I'm like glued to my phone and can carry a conversation with friends through text all day and into the next if it calls for that. But i've learned that with guys or someone you like... just don't force conversation. I don't think there has to be a set time to talk to someone. If you have something to say, say it. And if that's it... then so be it! Just start a new convo another day :)

• There is no perfect amount. Every conversation is different.

• when I like a guy, I never want a conversation to end. Chances are, she probably doesn't want to stop talking to you. However, it's good to end a conversation as soon as it starts slowing down so that she feels like she wants to talk to you more. Don't wait to totally run out of things to say. I'm 16 as well, so I know how 16 year old girls work :)

• Why don't you call her? That will really tell her you like her. Plus, it will be shorter bc texting can take forever.

What Guys Said 3

• Well for my friend, we've talked to each other pretty much all day every day for about 3 months and we haven't got bored.

Just start talking about things which are going on around you or ask about what's happening where she is, that way you can continue talking through what the answer was

• There's no 'perfect' amount of time. Just focus on enjoying her company. When the conversation lags, tell her how much you've enjoyed it but that you have other things that you need to do and that you'll talk again later.

• Some of conversation could last for 6 hours it depend on what you talk