Will this ever stop?

For five years now I have been on and off dating a complete douche bag. He has cheated on me numerous times and cheated with me without my knowledge. He and I fight constantly and, for the past two years, hookup between relationships with other people. We just keep going back to eachother. I want to hate him because it would make everything so much easier, but I can't. I've tried and tried but I can't shake my feelings for him. What do I do? Will this stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• This vicious cycle won't stop until you want it to stop. You can stop it by not going back to him. Eventually, you'll be tired of this, and you will leave for soon. Hopefully, you'll realize that before you are 30.

• Apparently he and I can't even talk without something starting up. It's frustrating because we have classes together.

What Guys Said 1

• that will never stop

What Girls Said 2

• Since you were 13?

• Sadly yeah, he and I began our dating in middle school :/

• Your only choice is to force yourself to stop contacting him. Only you can make this stop.