Would it come across as weird or desperate if I gave this guy my number?

I've been talking to this guy for about 3 weeks now. We met on tinder and he was really flirty. After about a week he asked if we could snapchat. We snapchat quite a bit.

But now I would really like to meet him in person. He seems like a nice guy and we have great chemistry. He promised we'd meet soon, but as he is in his last year at university (I'm in my first year at the same uni), work is heavy and he said he'd let me know.

But anyway, do you think it would look desperate on my part if I were to give him my number and say for him to give me a call? Or should I wait until he gives me his?

By the way, he always seems to put his looks down a bit when we chat, saying I might not like him in person, but I think he looks absolutely fine from his snapchats. Might that mean he's too insecure to give me his number in the first place?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's not desperate give him your number and see what he does

What Guys Said 7

• I'd say ask him for his number, and then call him :) It's the 21st century, and you pretty much met on a dating site, so it's not like he'll be completely surprised if you ask ;)

Have fun, and play safe, okay?

• no!! just give him your number!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP8uzevwZPc

• Play it safe... don't exchange numbers yet.

Best thing to do is meet in a public place, that way if he creeps you out for some reason, he does not have your home number or cell.

If you feel comfortable having coffee with him and your conversation goes well... ask for his number... then go from there. Perhaps ask a friend to go with you that can sit in the same shop.

Gotta be careful these days!

• This is the 21st century... give him your number! Women think too much sometimes. Just do it and see what happens.

• Not at all, do it with confident attitude and he won't be able to get his cell out fast enough

• it wouldn't be desperate at all, but if you dont feel comfortable giving him your number try dropping some hints to make him ask for yours. or drop some hints that youd like to meet up.

• Take great care, the internet is a place where people re-invent themselves. Your "friend" might be 60 years old with a 60 inch beer belly and a nasty need for young girls.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him. It won't look desperate unless you ask all desperate and that can happen 3 days in or 3 months in. You know how some people are just desperate? But no its not desperate to ask.