How to escape the friend zone?

So me and this girl like each other she's told me she likes me a lot an how I'm the sweetest guy he's ever met allready and I'm taking her to prom but like today I asked if she still likes me and she said yea I as a friend im confused how can I get her to give me a chance as a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• There isn't one.
    newsfirst.lk/.../deep-well.jpg

You can't escape from the bottom of a well which the walls are buttered slick.
    You either keep on walking in the tunnel or you sit there and wait for a rope to be lowered down.

Chances are she ain't even gonna come back to check on you unless all the other wells have dried up. Just keep walking in the tunnel and hope you find an open sewer you can climb out of man.
    www.premieryouthwork.com/.../..._article_image.jpg

• 😂😂 damn that blows

• Yep , just keep on walking with us man. There bound to be an opening somewhere , a ladder or maybe a drainage or whatever.

What Girls Said 5

• i think you should somehow just stop caring about her sometimes, that's make her to realize how much she need you or value you, and sometimes, it makes her realized that she's actually love you. You can try this

• I don't think there is an escape unless she becomes desperate to have a bf when things don't work out with other males

• show your cock

• be really nice with her go out often with her be the greatest guy ever and maybe she will feel something for you. text her saying good night do fun stuff like snowball fight to go to icr skating, laser quest go to a fancy restaurant.

• If a lot of my considered guy friends made a move on me I think I could easily return the affection

What Guys Said 11

• The best way just stop being her best friend. THe friend zone is a place you put yourself. She didn't put you there. Every friendship starts with the ability to go either way. When you give up everything and created no romance. You programmed her to see and use you in a friend like way. The best way to fix that is to back the fuck up. Either stop talking all together or get pretty damn close to not talking. If she comes to you to vent or for advice just dont go there. Remember she has other friends she can lean on for that and helping her only hurts you. I'm not saying be mean no the opposite be nice stay on her good side just be distant. Give it a lot of time and I mean 6 months to years. Eventuallyshe will reset on you and you will have an opening again and many times a better one than you did when you first started being friends. This time she knows how nice and sweet you are. So when you swoop in showing signs of romance she will think back and go he has always been so good. Time and space are the key.

• my experience I have done this a few times on accident. Always when i was no longer interested the second time.

• This is like Inception... you can't just ask and get her to change her mind.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c8de551e57.jpg

For starters, there's no way to make every girl like you. What you can do, is up your odds, but also make girls accept or reject you as a romantic partner.

If you're friendzoned, it most likely means she's not sexually attracted to you. If she's not sexually attracted to you, it likely means you didn't act properly to get her to view you sexually, not platonically.

For one, it could be looks. Maybe you're fat and need to get in shape. Maybe you need to dress well.

But it's often attitude. Don't approach girls the way you'd approach a friend. You have to show your interest. Flirt, tease her, make advances. You can prevent being friendzoned by not treating women like friends, if you're interested in her.

But this doesn't help you. What nearly worked for me was--first, cut contact, drastically.

For two, self improve while your contact with her has been cut. Improve your looks. Dress better. Get fitter.
    Most importantly, improve your social skills and attitude. Learn how to flirt, banter, tease, make sexual advances. Think Daniel Craig's James Bond, in Casino Royale. Be more like him. Be less like a lovesick puppy.

Then, after you've improved enough you feel confident, reboot contact, after you've been apart enough to fade a little from her mind. You want to try to make a first impression, again. And do. Not. Let. Up. If she shows interest. Don't revert to how you were.

And for God's sake, don't ask her for a second chance! Don't try to clarify "but I like like you!" Just move on like you're not at all let down. Start dating other girls, if only to improve your social skills/womanizing skills.

• Ok you will need 300 tonns of dynamite, level 100 stralth, and an alibi

• Absence makes the heart grow fonder, give alittle bit of your fun side and keep her off guard when your around. When your not, leave her be and just let her wonder about you. Workout, try to impress someone else legitimately and even if that person dosent work out the heart wants what it can't have. Law of choice is to give someone a few choices, make the one you want her to pick sound good, then let her feel like she made the choice. It's a lot of work, no guarantee so contemplate moving on.

• Bro she thinks you're a sweet guy. It's over pretty much. If you ask her out she will say this "you're a sweet guy and all... but blah blah blah blah" you know the rest. The worst thing you can do with a girl, you like is become friendly. Hence the word friendly means friend "fried zoned". If you like a girl make you're intentions known early around the first time you meet her. Don't become friendly for a while and then expect a relationship

• It's simple really, don't stay friends with her

• Make her laugh, show her your wild side.

You really want a chance, You'll have to awe her into submission.

• You say you want to take things further or go onto the next level, if she plays down your advancements, or doesn't give you a reason why, get another girl. She could be trying to protect herself from feeling used. I'm working on it.

• Yeah i haven't figured it out either

• Run as fast as you can.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Find another girl, I know it's tough but eventually you'll find someone else.