Sporty/athletic/fit girls a turnoff?

I'm a fit girl. I play many sports, wake up early to workout every morning, and have killer arm and especially leg muscles. I'm not a huge bulky muscled girl but I'm obviously toned and strong. I wear sporty clothes a lot too. I'm not hollow stomach skinny, I have a toned stomach. I'm skinny but skinny with muscle if that makes sense. In not a chicken bones no meat girl at all. Would this be a turnoff for you guys?

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• everything fine but the "workout in the morning" part. does that mean she doesn´t like to sleep in?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Coming from an airforce guy (me), id love women in general but the ones that are skinny like ridiculous are a major turnoff. Now in your case never at all would you be a turnoff. I personally dont care about the muscles or toned legs or even if you're plus sized as long as your personality doesn't match up with a plastic demon or barbie were good on both ends. Hope this helps

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's actually a major turn on, sporty girls are my favorite type of girls, I also love girls in sporty clothes ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, its super attractive. Especially if you have big boobs.

I personally don't like super fit girls who look like an ironing board though. That just makes them seem like they have a dude's body.

0|0
    0|0
  • HUUUUUUGE turnon.

0|0
    0|0
  • What you've just described is my dream girl! All about working out for a great body, not just dieting!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a turn on, I prefer athletic girls over any other type of body.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about the athletic clothes though? Does that matter? I mean sometimes I dress nicely but most of the time it's leggings and short sleeved shirts

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.