Do guys like bbw girls?

do guys like to date and have sex with big women?

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of bigger women forget that the second B stands for beautiful... But yea, guys do. That's why there's p*rn for it, mags for it, a million zillion big women in relationships or getting hit on.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't have the upper body strength to deal with one lol
    So nah not right now.

• Honestly in my opinion, i do. And its not really about the sex its more of the personalities behind them. Off course dont get me wrong i do like BBW & Plus Size women more than those dried up women. But i guess its due to the faxt that I've never had an encounter with a "skinny" girl whos been nice or kind or humble. But seriously whenever im in my airforce uniform and i walk around base or town and see a plus size women i always smile at them :D. Hope this helps Mrs

• I personally don't, while a friend of mine is crazy for them.

• Depends on your definition of BBW. I'm not really attracted to girls that are fat. However, I do like girls that have meat on there body more than girls that are super skinny

• Some guys do, most don't.

• Yes very much so as long as there's an hourglass figure.

• depends on how slim she is.

What Girls Said 0