Having mixed feelings about him because of his debt after two months help?

I've been dating a guy for almost two months. I really like him when I'm with him I have a good time and he treats me well. I'm starting to get really attached and thinking about the future whether I want to be exclusive with him or not. I'm really torn between asking him to be exclusive and trying to make things more serious or continue to be casual and see other people. Other guys have asked me out. The reason I'm so torn is mainly because he works so much he's has to pay off his debt and I only get to see him once a week so far. If I'm going to get serious I'm going to want more eventually but It's too early ask him this. I don't know how long it will take him to pay off his debt and I don't want to be rude if I ask. What should I do? Should I just continue to see him and keep my options open or har a talk about what his future holds and how much debt he's in. Not sure if two moths is too soon to har this type of talk...

What Guys Said 1

• I think if you really like him stick it out. Eventually there will be light at the end of the tunnel and he will get it paid off. However its your choice at the end of the day. Once a week to begin with isn't bad for a relationship. It means you look more forward to seeing him than you would if you saw him more often.

Far too many relationships are rushed and my advice would be just go with the flow. If you didn't really like him you would never have asked this question. he's left a mark on you for sure. Be patient

What Girls Said 0