Males: would you marry a dominant woman?

Are there any guys out there who admire and love dominant women?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• thousands upon thousands of them trolling for dominant women to humiliate them and use them and belittle their size (pun intended). You'll have the pick of the litter, from CEOs always in charge at work wanting to let go at home, to nerdy accountants who really are socially inept... whatever you'll find it if you look.

• Of course, I prefer dominant women.

• Not really no.
    In life yeah a dominant woman is a turn on.
    In the bedroom sometimes but I'm usually the dominant one which is how I prefer it.

• No, I wouldn't. I am dom myself ( as most men are) so it would be annoying. Most women are sub so it works out well.

• I am not a fan of marriage, but, are naturally submissive and have been obedient to a few different Mistresses

• Yeah, dominant women are definitely my type. ^ _ ^'
    Love 'em! ♡

• I would marry a dominate woman and she could do anything to me

• Only if she was TRULY dominant and not faking it.

• There are plenty of guys who like dominant women. Problem is, they are not the kind of guys women want.

• Dominance is a masculine trait. Women prefer masculine men, not feminine ones. If you are OK with a feminine guy you'll be just fine.

• What type of woman do you prefer?

• I love women, very much. I enjoy their company and appreciate how they make my life and the world better. I treat women well, with respect and appreciation.

But... I am a man, and I will not be dominated by a woman. There are plenty of women out there who want a man like me (they are the majority in my experience), and those women are the kind I prefer.

As I said initially, there are plenty of guys out there who are happy to be dominated by a woman, and there are women who are happy to dominate those men. Those women are not my type.

• I don't know why but dominant women and I clash.

• The worst are dominant lesbians.

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys like dominant girls ;)