Girls, do you save nudes of guys?

I'll admit I still have some nudes that old girlfriend have sent. I never share them or show others. Just wondering if the ladies on the site saved nudes from men?

ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have before in the past, but now because of the new iPhone software it's automatically in your "details" lol.

• cool. I have an older Iphone so I haven't seen that yet

What Girls Said 10

• Why would I ever do that? What's the purpose? It makes no sense to me...

• I don't get nudes from men so I don't save them :)

• well says you're married on your profile...

• Why would she want nudes if she can see her husband naked right in front of her?

• I don't want any lol. I used to get them before I changed my settings all the time. It was just an instant block and delete.
      @frost_byte precisely! :)

• I frame them. Nudies of the week. It's pretty legit.

• Nah. No reason to.

• hmmm?

• So if you got one from a boyfriend with a good body, I guess you'd save it then?

• Um excuse you my boyfriend has a great body. Look the answer is no. I don't save them. They don't do anything for me. I look at them, I appreciate them, I get rid of them and move on. It's that simple.

• Nah, too many people try and go through my phone too often.

• God no, I delete them as fast as humanly possible

• I don't, but ino my ex does we spilt for 8months then got back I found a memory card in his bag he brung down for night and wanted to know what it was as it was. So hooked it up to the pc and it was hundreds of naked pics of myself and videos I was so angry one for fact they should been deleted and two because anyone could found that memory card or he could lost it and someone picked it up people are so dumb

• I do. He saves mines too.

• Yep I do I never show anyone though but the reason I do it is if he ever tries to put my pics anywhere on the internet I have something on him. You should always make sure your back is covered especially when sending nudes.

• makes good sense... do you ever go back and check them out?

• There's one or two I really like but I wouldn't check them that often only if I'm thinking about that person I go back and have a little look of the fun times.

• no.. we're difference. we girls just keep in our minds.

What Guys Said 5

• that's really creepy dude... i doubt any guy would like this

• I am surprised reading some of the answers on here that some girls are that sexual too

• Most probably just delete them, while the rest forget to delete them or don't delete on purpose.

• I bet they even print them

• I do, i'll take two!! ;)