Why doesn't he say he doesn't want to talk to me anymore?

A guys perspective would be useful. My ex is with another girl now, asked me to be friends, talked to me normally or like we were when we were together, gets me on webcam and tells me how amazing I look, then just when things are going well, blocks and ignores me. So unfortunately I do the wrong thing and keep texting him to get him to talk to me (which is stupid and wrong I know but for some reason I couldn't help it) so he comes online, still tells me he wants to be friends and talk, then just totally ignores and blocks me again so I get upset and caught up and do it again trying to talk to him. I've stopped texting him or trying to get into contact with him now because I realised how stupid and psycho I was being (obviously not what a friend would do) but I even asked him if you don't wanna be friends or talk just say and I'd stop (which he knew I would) and wouldn't bother him. But he just kept on ignoring me. If an ex was doing it to me I'd tell them 'look I hav someone new, I don't wanna be friends or talk to you anymore leave me alone' so why didn't he? He would never be straight and say it, I know it sounds bad but it was what I needed, some sort of closure and I know its not his job but it takes one text or msg or phone call to say and all the annoying texts would have been over a lot sooner and he knew this, because I even explained that to him, and then he would never have heard from me again. I know I can't be friends with him because my reaction told me I still had feelings for him & I explained I wasn't sure we could be & he knew how I felt but he insisted on being friends but did this. I just don't get why he'd do it and just wouldn't say

Most Helpful Girl

• he kept you as an online buddy as a back up/booty call/plan b but now that he's wit someone else, he blocked u. his ex could have said something to him about it and then he blocked u. or else you were just emailing and texting way too much and he just snapped and then blocked u-i don know. But this is not your problem. He is the one with the problem. why do you even want to be friends with an ex? Like what's the point? you're better off moving on because would you not get jealous seeing him with a new girl and wouldn't it be bit weird? Even if you don't want to move on, he's made that decision for u. you have to move on. he doesn't want to tlk to u. just delete all his contact details and text msgs etc.

guys will NEVER give you closure-they just stop calling and that's what he's done. they don't want the confrontation so they chicken out of it. and then you never hear from them again. don't feel bad it happens to everyone at some point, this just didn't work out. but there's lots of other guys out there so get back out there again!=)