Does it take game to get a girl?

Cause I know I'm not the greatest looking but even a girl that is shy like me rejected me we was talking online then she just stopped

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about this 'game' thing, but all I know is that it is REALLY difficult to get a 'yes' from a girl in the current era. SO it's not your fault, plenty of guys go through the same!

• Yeah man me and this girl talked for a little bit then she just stopped and the craziest part was I thought she was interested

• Well this was online but this is an example of why I'm close to giving up on women and just staying single

• I've already done that. I did have relationships, but I have been single for over 5 years now and I suppose it will be same for the rest of my life. I don't need insults or rejections from women, I can take care of myself. I'm not dependent on a woman for my happiness.

What Girls Said 1

• you have to met the tight one and be nice to them dont be too fast.

• I found the right girl she was shy just like me she liked the same music I did even had similar career interests. And she just up and stop talking to me

• talk to her maybe she thinks you dont want to talk to her.

What Guys Said 3

• Short answer yes. Long answer yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Too bad I don't have any. Shy girls don't like shy boys. Assertive girls don't like shy boys. The only ones who like shy boys are assertive gay boys. It's annoying.

• Nope, I have no game whatsoever, but I can keep a girl interested/the convo going. Ain't no point in trying to run GAME on a girl these days because they've probably heard it all by now especially at our ages right? So why even try ^^

• Yes, it does