When do people fall in love?

People say I love you pretty fast is it weird me and my boyfriend have been talking for 7 months and going out for 2 months but still don't love each other just like strongly?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• That is a question that is difficult to answer because there is no one answer that applies to all people, It's different for all people and couples.

• I wouldn't really say it, but show it.

It would have to be in a very right moment for those words to actually come out of my mouth.

• Love is nothing to fool around or toy with it takes a lot of trust honosty and d3pendability with alittl3 d3pendability having sex is not love and you got to have respect for one another try and stay away from each other for awhile (more then 42hrs) if one or both can't stand to be without each other more thenza day thinking what each other is doing then jealousy sets in then guess what your in love or can't stand each other with someone else other then you thats love too

• About five seconds after I meet the girl :D
    I'm a very loving person ;)

What Girls Said 3

• I dono. I feel like when it comes to that emotion, it varies from person to person. For some people it clicks instantly while others it can take years before they feel that the connection is strong enough to know that when they say it they mean it. Not to say that those who feel it instantly don't mean it either. But yea. Probably not helpful. Sorry.

• It's different for everyone

• When they are being fucking idiots.