What do you think of this for a second date?

We had a great first date. He recommended grabbing drinks, I recomended a pool hall that severs beer. We had a blast. Note we've been talking a few weeks before. He works off so he's not home much. Before we first met, I asked what he was into in his free time. We had both stated we were closest nerds lol. Anyways, he said museums! Along with topical guy stuff, fishing, getting dirty, hunting blah blah. Anyways I stated I loved historic sites, and I had planned a trip soon to go see one soon, he said he'd always wanted to go to this certain place, which happened to be where I'd planned on going. It came about id be alone, and he said he wouldn't be home when I had considered going, blah blah. Long story short, I told him I'd enjoy his company and we're going next week. It's 3 hours from us and I'd considered a hotel to stay in and visit all of the place ( there's so much there). Is a mini road trip too soon? Hotels.. Two beds one room? Two rooms one bed? One bed one room? I don't know, he leaves week after that for work again. I think we'll have a blast, I just don't want to go too fast, physically. Or too slow either. We had an awesome goodnight kiss after the first date.. Now he says he wants my kisses. Okay now I'm rambling, so bad 2nd date or no? Too soon? Hotel?

Note that he's 11 years older than me. He's super respectful, sarcastic like myself. And other than saying he wants more of my kisses, and the slight grasp of my ass during our kiss, he hasn't said anything sexual or inappropriate, which is a first for most guys I've dated.. Older or same age..

Most Helpful Guy

• So you're open to any of the options based on the way you asked it... so put the ball in his court, let him decide which type of room (s) to book (knowing that you're pretty much open to whatever works best) and go from there.

But honestly, whether he books one room with one or two beds, or even two rooms, y'all are gonna end up making one bed work just fine. And that's ok... trust your instincts, and if you're comfortable with it just be smart as far as protection and all that good stuff.

• Thank you lol! I don't want to go there just yet, but I know if we're alone it's bound to happen, good lord he's fine lol. But seriously, I really want to see the sites, they have this badass military museum there I can't wait to see.

What Guys Said 5

• God, just get the hotel room with one bed, you're both adults who have been there and you know you both want it, so stop tiptoeing around the elephant.

Don't worry about going to fast or whatever, time isn't going to slow down for you.

• How bout a nice place to eat dinner on the water then go for a walk and talk to each oither right there on the boardwalk

• Lol there's no boardwalks anywhere near us.

• Yes, pretty chilly. We played pool last time

• Dinner And A Movie?

• It could work well, hotel 1 room 2 beds then you can decide whether you want to sleep together or not

• For you miss KittyKatt.
    ^ ^
    =^x^=
    \/|~
    ````

• Ha! It sounds like an awesome date idea, but you need to figure out what you'll really be doing! Given it's early on for you two and there will be a LOT of sexual tension, I'd suggest only going away for a trip if you plan to have sex. And in that case you should probably bank on a LOT of sex and probably less sight seeing! XD

I've come to the conclusion that trips together are actually fantastic to do early on in dating around the time or shortly after you start having sex.

• Thank you lol! I don't want to go there just yet, but I know if we're alone it's bound to happen, good lord he's fine lol. But seriously, I really want to see the sites, they have this badass military museum there I can't wait to see. Also, I was already going on this trip alone, but he's a history geek too and said he'd love to go.

• No problem! Sounds like you could maybe plan to do it for a few weeks out. It'll give you both something to look forward to!

• He leaves a week after for work again and he doesn't get to come home often.

What Girls Said 2

• Only plan to do that if you are ready for the possibility of having sex. I think that date would be better later on for the first time you two have sex with each other.

• Agreed, but we've already made plans to visit there, maybe we can just see as much as possible then drive home. It'll be the 3rd time we've met by the, but technically only our 2nd date. Plus my update, I'm not sure sex is what he has in mind.. Well I know he does, he's a guy, but in general seems to be in no rush

• If you are alone in a hotel room with a guy the thought is definitely going to cross his mind.

• Make it a day trip. Takes off the pressure of sex on the 2nd date.

• It would be, it's just there's so much I want to see in so little time.