What does it mean when?

One of my older friends says that most of her relationships which have all been with men always end quickly, and I think she has been picking up the hints that I like her and she also try to not talk about her boyfriend around me who she thinks she is gonna have a break up with soon again. I invited her to church and she said she would go sometime but its been a few weeks and I get that she is busy and all that but is she just being nice? We hug often and I really care about her a lot and she probly knows it too.

• go for it!
    0% (0)100% (1)50% (1)Vote
  • stay a way!!
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • don't go for it yet await a bit
    100% (1)0% (0)50% (1)Vote
  • I'm crazy to even think she likes me
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Before I asked her to church she mentioned looking for a church to go that was chirstan and that is what led me to invite her?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should wait and see. Its really too hard to tell right now and beside she has a bf right now at least wait til they break up.

1|0
    0|0
    • OK thanks for the advice

What Guys Said 1

• she dont like god

0|0
    0|0
    • Before I even invited her she mentioned looking forma Christian church to go to and she also said she prays a whole lot.

• Show All
    • Oh yeah I see your point, I think maybe she is just a bit lonely.

• me too

What Girls Said 1

• She probably doesn't like church.

0|0
    0|0
    • She told me she used to go to a Baptist Church with her ex husband many years ago but stopped when they got divorced and she said she was looking for a new church and that's why I invited her to church.

• Oh ok. Then she may be busy.

• @asker

whoa whoa whoa back up here how old is she and how old are you?