Do guys/girls get scared when interested by someone?

As in do they get scared of rejection?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple of years ago rejection was a massive deal to me. Now however, not so much.

You have to realise there isn't actually much you can do to change the answer someone will give in that kind of situation. If there's no initial attraction then rejection is always largely on the table, in some cases personality can shine through but in a realistic sense we all base things on looks with personality/persona coming second (at least at a younger age)

What Guys Said 3

• not scared... just surprised : O

• Yes Its true

• Rejection is the easy way out. Then you can go on being single and focus on you. Commitment to someone that is awesome is also easy. It's that middle ground battle of figuring someone out that's a challenge and which can be scary at times.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it's a normal reaction. We all got something to worry about.

• I get scared but not really of rejection.

• Of what then? As in you don't approach him?

• I can approach j

• Oops sorry lol. I can approach guys, and I can talk to them... Just when they like me back i get scared off for some reason. Just don't like being close emotionally to people i guess, because that's when I always back off