Guys help, I'm not sure what to do with this guy?

So this guy I like and he likes me is known to be a player. He's been with 9 other sexual partners and he says that he wants to date me but keep it in secret, I'm not sure why.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're about to get played. Never date someone who is ashamed to let people know you're dating.

What Guys Said 2

• He just wants casual sex.. If you actually like him, don't get involved!

If you're only physical attracted to him? Well...

• He need a new sex partner... never date someone like them if you're finding true love ❤ n you look cute...

What Girls Said 2

• Steer clear. A guy will show off what he is proud of. If he wants to keep it a secret he is afraid that his other options will find out and that will blow up his game. He just wants to have sex with you and then leave. He is treating with no respect at all.

• I second what Distant said. This guy is playing you. It may be rough to hear because you like him, but don't trust him. You can do much better than a boy who has already had NINE sexual partners. Not to mention, if he truly liked you why would he want to keep your dating a secret? He wants to use you. Don't fall for his trap, darling, there are far better, kinder guys out there who truly want to be with you.