Am I being paranoid or is it something wrong with this guy? Should I delete him forever?

I need someone's advice.. So there's this guy that is 3 years older than me. I'm 15 and he's 18. I've never met him before but we snapchat each others everyday, but he's a jerk to be honest. He's sending dick picks and sex chats with girls, aka me. I'm never serious by these things and I joke about this with my girlfriends. Now to the problem, he says that he's in love with me and that he doesn't send dick picks or sex chat with girls anymore. I just don't understand how he can be in love because we have never met before and I don't wanna have a thing with him. He keeps talking about me to my friends and text me everyday. I told him I don't like him that way but we can still talk, because it's pretty hard for me to stop talking to him because I'm hurting his feelings by stop talking to him. Now he's getting on my nerves. When I don't answer him in like 30+ minutes he starts to spam me and call me stupid and that I'm ignoring him and when I'm not using emojis or answering short to him he calls me unfriendly, disgusting, stupid, rude etc. He takes up the same thing everyday that I don't like him back and that he is annoying me (which he does but I don't wanna hurt feelings) and that I'm not friendly to him anymore.. My best friend that is also talking to him ABOUT ME tells me to stop talk to him and delete him and she will also do that, because she thinks he isn't normal and he is creepy. I don't know what to do, I'm kinda scared that he will do something to me or like stalk me because he's talking to my friends now about me too and says things and wants to meet me. Someone tell me please what to do, is he normal or am I just paranoid? And worser thing is that he is going to the same high school that is my dream school and I'm gonna visit that school for a whole day when he's there too...

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to get rid of this guy. Delete him change your number whatever you got to do. He is physco!!

What Guys Said 3

• Watch your back because he sounds like a stalker and delete him

• get ride of him out of your lkife

• delete him forever

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like your typical nut job. Please get rid of him. If he starts stalking you, call the cops. Also ask your friends to stop talking about you with him.