What do I do? I love my ex again?

Basically it's been 7 months since we broke up and I was convinced like 3 months ago I was over her. I stopped thinking about her I thought about other girls, I was with other girls and my ex never crossed my mind as someone I wanted to be with. We have the same friends so we stayed friends and managed to make it work. We still talk but not very much. I've found myself thinking about her again. Especially today. I woke up from a dream where my friend was asking her to prom and I just kept telling myself i just want her to be happy. I woke up missing her like crazy. I can't stop thinking about her and I'm realizing I never got over her. She's been sick and throughout the 7 months I've been calling her asking how she was doing and we had some nice conversations. When she got dumped by a boyfriend I called her to check up and when she got dumped again I called her and we talked and had a nice a conversation. I now realize that I've been subconsciously trying to get her to think I'm the guy for her and I'm always there. I don't know what to do. I miss her insanely right now and I can't decide whether I should tell her I have feelings for her or just let it be and move on. She's perfect, nobody realizes how amazing she is and she keeps getting the wrong guy. I've changed since the break up everyone thinks so. What do I do any advice is appreciated

• Tell her how I feel
  • don't tell her and move on
I'm 17 by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• I say go for it. tell her how you really feel. You'd regret it if later in life you never did tell her. well at least I would. but you never know the outcome of what will happen when you tell her, but just tell her to let her know. if she takes it a weird way, and thinks you're weird for telling her that, then she's not worth it. but also you never know she may actually like you too again.(:

What Girls Said 3

• i do suggest to tell her how you feel.. but please do it face to face and not over phone. things might get awkward if you talk to her over phone..

• Yeah doing over the phone is a bad idea, but I don't know if she'll agree to just meet me face to face

• Why did you break up?

• Long story but basically we weren't working, we fought a lot and she went away over the summer and had a lot of fun with other guys and messaged me from Australia that she wasn't sure we should stay together. I broke up with her right there. Then for I regretted it, she wouldn't take me back and we drifted apart.

• This is gonna sound harsh, but you've only focused on good memories of /with her.. Tjats wjy your still holding feelings. How can you go want to back to someone who you fought and had fun w/o you.. I don't know. You sound better off w/o her.

• this sounds weirdly like the plot of Ted and Robin from How I Met Your Mother. LOL. but getting serious, tell her how you feel. For all you know, she might be feeling the same thing too.

What Guys Said 1

• get angry at yourself and break a mirror