Why does it feel like height (my lack there of) is such a huge hindrance in dating?

Think it is bad for nice guys, try being a nice guy at 5'6". Maybe it is something else, but lately I just feel... well small and unnoticed. I have my life together. My friends and family are fun and wonderful and I have a steady long term career. What I do not have is someone to share that with. Lately it just seems like the stream of unanswered texts, slow responses, and uninterested women has just sky rocketed. Back in college and when I was younger, I use to casually date and hook up with no strings. My height really did not hold me back. Now that I want something serious I feel like it does. Everything feels so ass backwards now that I am older and actually wanting something real. Maybe this is more of a rant but I needed to get it off my chest.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're height is not hindering you from getting a girlfriend or a girl in general. It's got to be something else. As much as girls say they want someone who is tall, they really don't care about height as much as it sounds.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not your height. Anyway, a lot of women don't want a guy who's slept around a lot, it could be that, could be something else, but it's not your height.

What Guys Said 2

• My grandpa was a pimp at 5'3 and a nice guy. I do ok at 5'6 and I'm a fucking prick... I'm working on that...

• you are small and unnoticed