How long after someone asks to hang out and doesn't respond can you make other plans?

I went out with this guy on Thursday we had a good time he kissed me good night. Then last night he sent me a text asking if I wanted to do something tomorrow. I was already asleep since he was out with friends he'd actually sent it around three am so this morning I texted back when I woke up and asked whether based on when he sent it if he ment today or on Sunday he replied 40mins later with i ment today sorry for the confusion I said that's ok and that I would and asked what he wanted to do its been two and a half hours almost three since that and he hasn't answered since he was out late I wouldn't be surprised if he fell back asleep I know I probably would have but I'd like to go do something so how long do I have to wait before it would be considered not rude to say I made other plans? And not have him loose interest in me or should I just make plans and when he finally answers just say sorry something came up I had to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely make other plans. Why would you sit around waiting when he doesn't get back to you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Make other plans, don't let him waste your time by being a last minute man.

• Immediately. You are not a priority so don't make him yours