Does height matter?

I'm 17 and have always been self conscious about my height , i am 5 7, and its the thing that always discourages from talking to girls. There is always that thought when i see an attractive girl, that she won't be interested because she probably prefers taller guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's be honest. Sure, girls tend to be more attracted to taller guys. That's just biology. However, height is largely determined by genetics so there's not much you can do about it.

Height will only matter if you make it matter. Girls are much less attracted to guys who spend their time feel sorry for themselves than they are to confident guys who are not as tall.

Differences make the world go round. Life is too short to concern yourself with things you can't change.

What Girls Said 3

• Personally, I want a guy to be taller than me at least by an inch. It makes him seem more protective and protection is attractive.

• Why does it make you see him as more protective? Height doesn't really matter in a fight.

• Yes, but it is just a preference. If the guy is a bit taller, it makes them more masculine. It definitely is not a requirement though. All guys are different and if they are shorter, they usually have other fantastic traits to make up for it.

• Well, I'm short (5'3) so you're a pretty good height. As long as the guy is my height or taller, we're good to go

• There are sized camel. but the load draws ass.

What Guys Said 3