18 year old girl dating a 21 year old guy? Is this okay?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Thats totally fine in my opinion. 3 years isn't that much of an age difference. Its not illegal either, so u guys are fine. Infact if u go out in public, i doubt people will even be able to tell that he's any older than you.

• haha thanks, I actually look older than him XD

• Hahaha you should have absolutely no problem them. Keep on keeping on 😃

• Yes. As long as he is a mature and responsible guy

• I was wondering this, I'm 21 and the girl I'm interested in is 18. Would this be considered creepy?

• I dont think so, not at all!

What Girls Said 6

• Nothing wrong with that, probably closes the maturity level gap a little. (Girls are considered to mature sooner than guys, toungue in cheek answer, but it's still ok for a three year age gap.)

• Of course it's okay. As long as the girl is 18 I don't see a problem. My brother is Five years older than his girlfriend, she was 18 when they got together and they are perfect for each other.

• Lol... Why on earth shouldn't it be?

Am almost 25 and my husband will be 28 this year.. About the same age difference I'd say. :)

• Practically the same age.

• She is an adult so she can make adult choices

• why ever not? Its not the age that determines how suitable two people are for each other, its their values, views on life, hobbies, aims in life and most importantly what they are looking to get out of a relationship