How many of you girls would date younger guys?

So how many girls out there would date younger guys? The guys being 18+

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Most of the girls I've been around have an opinion similar to mine: we like older guys because we perceive them has being more mature. That may not necessarily be true, but it's still how some of us see it. That's especially true if the guy is still pretty young, like 18 or so.

For some reason, I expected 19 year old college guys to be more mature than 17/18 year old high school guys, but honestly, I've found very little difference in maturity levels.

What Girls Said 5

• I've never been attracted to younger men, if anything I'm into older men. The fact that my boyfriend is my age is already something. So chances would be extremely low to ever date a younger man.

• A couple months younger I would but nothing over a year younger. Guys younger than me tend to look like preteenish. No facial hair.

• I wouldn't mind dating a younger guy. If you're meant to be then by all means go for it.

• I have dated a younger guy, he was 26, I was 33

• I would date someone who is 3 years (max.) younger than me. Over 3 years younger is a big NO! =)

What Guys Said 0