Girls, what is your reaction if you see a cute guy looking at you?

Girls what is your reaction if you see a cute guy looking at you?

Most Helpful Girl

• id actually look around just in case it isn't me. if it is me, then id probs just smile back and look away lol.

What Girls Said 4

• I continue doing whatever I'm doing and then get on with things. If he doesn't approach me then I think nothing of it. I want a man who talks to me, not a boy who wants me to reciprocate expressions across the room.

• I usually get a mini adrenaline rush and start blushing. But I'll smile and make eye contact then continue what I was doing in the hopes he'll come over and talk to me.

• i love itttttt hope he will ask my number

• I kinda scream in my head while smiling "omg you're smiling like an idiot, you freakin stupid idiot... run away and never look back!"

• Haha your really funny. I usually smile and they look away, I hate that. If it's a daily route they usually dress way better and in some cases get in my way trying to seek attention. By then I'm turn off by there insecurity I just pass by ignoring them.

What Guys Said 0