What are some ways I can ask for his number?

I am fairly certain this guy used to like me but we lost contact after the semester ended last year. Either he was too afraid to ask me for my number or I didn't give him enough signals to show I was interested. I haven't been able to get him out of my head and want a second chance, but since we are college students and very busy I don't see him around very often. What do you think is the best way to ask him for his number when I see him? Should I be subtle about it by asking for his help with something or more obvious?

Most Helpful Girl

• First you need to come up with a plan to run into him. Then make conversation and say we should totally keep in touch. Take it from there

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just say "Hey, I like you and I would like to get to know you more. Do you mind if I take your number?"

• If you're in the same classes for anything just ask for his number because you need help on something. Or just come straight out and say you want to get to know him better.