Is it okay for a girl to ask out a guy?

I'm a very forward person when it comes to relationships, if I like someone, fuck it why waste the time waiting for them to ask you out xD im just wondering if that's a turn off or not...

• It's okay to ask out a guy
  • Kinda weird, not recommended

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I like it that way better

What Guys Said 9

• This poll is 100% in favor. Me included. Me being as straight forward as I am would find being asked out to be a refreshing change

• Its ok to ask a guy out. Some guys would actually prefere it that way because it takes a lot of courage for guys to ask girls out.
    Would she say yes? would she say no? how do I look? man I hope I look ok? I hope I don't smell? those are the questions that guys think before asking girls out.

• Of course it's OK.
    My wife asked me out to Paris, (going Dutch and two rooms, of course.) We were just acquainted then (I had asked her out to a show once)

And that was in "ye olde times when animals were still speaking". In 2015 it would certainly be OK.

• I think its more than ok to ask a guy out, infact i think it would be preferred for most people. I'd love it if a girl was just straight forward and asked me out.

• Its women like you that change the world god bless you :''')

• It is welcomed by real men for they like women to be confident, and sure in themselves

• Every man I know and most men when polled would agree it's perfectly OK to ask a guy out.

• Some guys can be a bit shy or feel like their attentions might be unwelcome so they'd be delighted if a woman asked them out.

• its fine to ask guys out

What Girls Said 2

• I sure hope it's okay if not I'm a weird one.

• Yes it's most definitely ok to do