I usually am good at detecting if he's a player or not... is his good looks getting to my head? help?

I turned down someone a year ago when I could have had him. He was actually a sweet innocent man, now he's arrogant. Part of me feels like that good side of him never really went away. he's 20 I'm 25. i usually am not attracted to younger men but holy crap he's hot as hell. So here's the thing, we started talking again on new years and we talked back and forth here and there for a month until we decided to talk again. Part of me thinks I hurt this guy's feelings when I turned him down last year pretty significantly. Because he really was probing me about why I stopped talking to him. However he plays some games with me... he will invite me to hang out with him and then disappear. He did this a few times and i got pissed and asked him why he even started talking to me again. He was the one who initiated contact again, not me. The first time we hung out we were passionately kissing and touching but didn't have sex although the both of us were definitely feeling it... we decided to wait and he stressed that we should so i was down to wait. The second time we hung out he went all the way to a bar where I was and when i saw him he was dancing with another girl. so I was hanging out with my friends doing my own thing and another guy approached me and i didn't turn him down because the guy i liked was doing his own thing. He saw me talking to the other guy, then comes over to us and pulls me aside, while he's really drunk and asks me if he's too young for me again. I brush him off, continue talking with that guy, and we were tense for a couple days after that. we made up and agreed we were insensitive to each other that night. Last night we ended up having (wild) sex and cuddling after he waited up for me to be done partying with my best friend around 5am. I noticed his heart beating really fast when we were cuddling an hour later. Im so confused about how he feels about me? I wonder if he's afraid to tell me for fear I might turn him down again for something more than sex?

I know this is a long question but its a long story and i couldn't even fit all the details into 2000 characters LOL please help. I really want to know if it seems like he genuinely likes me or if i should just forget about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• His good looks and the fact you probably do genuinely like him is clouding your judgment. Yes, he's afraid to tell you that he is infatuated with you because you might dump him or reject him again. If you honestly like him, let him know and let him know you don't want to play any games.

• Thanks, yea I also am afraid to tell him that I like him more than just for sex, but I feel like he is in his exploration phase with women now and I was just a conquest... yet these little things he does makes me think he likes me way more than just that? I should talk to him about it, you're right its just hard to approach the subject.

• It's a gamble, but the heart does not lie. Just because he's 20 doesn't mean he is not willing to settle down and be exclusive.

• I hope that is true :x

What Guys Said 4

• He's just hesitant, he took a hard hit the first time and I think he's trying to play a power game now, but it seems like he's starting to realize he really does have feelings for you. Just explain to him that you feel the same way so you can stop one uping eachother.

• Thank you for your input. I hope that is the case... I guess all I can really do is just talk to him about how he really feels.

• Actually i never had a bf in highschool and remained a virgin until 19 and always had a thing for older men. This is an unusual attraction :b the last guy i dated was 34

• And a cop. I like my men mature haha. Older to me is (27-35)

• I think you should have a deep convo with him and tell him "hey don't be afraid to ask me out" He is scared you will reject him again then again he should know that he does have a big chance with you considering he had sex with you.

• He is 20... Im done

• If you aren't having sex with him, he will have sex with someone else unless you put a label on the relationship with terms of agreement of monogamy.

• We did have sex, last night.

• Well, what do YOU want?

• If you want exclusivity then why don't you just say so?

What Girls Said 0