Why do I always just get used for sex. ?

I'm 17. I never get asked out like other girls do. I figure I only get used for sex because I'm not pretty enough but then I'll remember that I'm better looking than some of my fuck buddies girlfriends... probably just my own opinion since nobody ever wants anything else from me and I'm just a side chick. I'm gonna give myself the only makeover once I get a job and some money though. What makes a boy look at a girl and decide he's interested in her and not just her "box."

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi Amber,

Apologies for the grotesque responses by some of the guys here... the problem with you lies with as you said your outward appearance, and perhaps you are just not getting into a relationship that is healthy to begin with. What makes most boys interested is a HOT girl. This is for most boys. For men (and please distinguish between men and boys) - we like a good looking woman, but our criteria focuses primarily on personality first... and this is critical just as it is for girls being into guys.

Your personality has self-esteem issues stemming from your appearance (maybe justified), but alas unattractive. You're also saying "I'm better looking than some of my fuck buddies girlfriends" - do you mean their actual girlfriends? If so, it shows you are also quite vile and envious... which again, is weird and unattractive. You need more than just a makeover, you need a personality change ASAP.

-CtJackHarkness

What Guys Said 8

• It seems you've gained the reputation of "easy", so if you don't change that, everyone's gonna keep thinking you're just useful for sex.

• Because you're dumb and give it up too easy. Also because you wear white lipstick. Nothing says I had 4 guys in me this week quite like white lipstick. And it's Monday night.

• Lol k what color would you suggest.

• For me lipstick is more of an old woman thing and even then only few can pull off red while still looking classy. But if you really have to, I'd go for something that looks more natural, like a light pink.

• U r getting used for sex because all u want is to be someones "fuck buddy". If u don't wanna get used for sex, u need to go on a date with a single guy and develope a rlationship with him for several months before even thinking about sex

• Kill that defeatists vibe you got going and smile. You wanna be respected as a whole then play onto the intellectual aspect. Have a guy been interested not just in how you look but who you are and how you act.

• Because that's the type of person you are...

You attract reflections of yourself. I recommend you deal with you issues and whatever inside you is saying you deserve to be treated like that. Don't disgrace yourself

• Sounds like you just give it up too easily.

• Bollocks. I think you get exactly what you deserve. The problem is in yourself.

• because your stupid

• And your pussy. Get off anon.

• how do you explain a girl who is easy in bed but not for relationships, yet all the men swoon and fall for her anyway and she won't pick a man and they all go crazy for her?

• easy she brings something to the table thats actually worthwhile making her rare and worth fighting over and she's clearly hot too

What Girls Said 7

• If you don't want to be "used for sex" then stop giving it up to guys you aren't even in a relationship with. You're willingly having sex with them so I don't know how you can claim you're being "used."

• Through not giving it to him. Becoming his friend first. Overall some guys will just want to have sex with you nd pretend to be cool until you give it up, but thats ok cause they're just not the ones for you.
    Become his friend, make him work, and sit back look in the mirror and say "I'm a queen". Go into relationships knowing you're enough, that you'll better him and he;ll better you if you both respect YOU!

• You're making yourself available to be used for sex. Stop putting out and the loser guys will fall away pretty quickly!

• Your thinking is very disturbing , you are 17!!! For christ sakes , why are you so fixated on such a stupid thing, Start by not having sex with anyone. Please come back on here if you want some advice on how to fare well on the SAT's for college. I find that guys find girls that are striving to achieve success very attractive. Change your thinking , at least you are clever enough to notice the path you are heading.

• Then stop sleeping with them

• well, you should star your career as p*rn star? just do it quickly make some money and live off?

• Its your attitude. I concluded that from reading your comments on this anon guy comment.