Some much needed help?

I love my boyfriend with all my heart and I care about him so much. I continue to try to make the relationship work and I put in so much effort. Yet he doesn't seem to feel the same way. He only cares about smoking pot and hanging out with his friends until 4 in the morning. How do I try to make myself not care so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all in my opinion you should focus on your future. If he looks like he's not ready to change or take a step into his future then just like you're relationship its not going anywhere but down specially if you want that beautiful home with kids and a good job to go along with it.

If you really want a serious relationship that you will see yourself as happy, succesful and proud to have that man in your arms id suggest that you move on for the sake of your pursuit of happiness.

Now from what it sounds you have a kind heart to be able to look past his current life status and share affection with him. But remember sometimes when we open are hearts too much in the face of danger something more could crawl in and shut it down. All im trying to say is look at your future in order to leave the past behind.

Hope it helps

What Guys Said 6

• One of the harsh rules in life: Don't expect someone to love you more than you love yourself.

Now, if you're absolutely sure you want to be with this guy, he needs to know how you feel about it. You don't want to be an afterthought. Find something you both enjoy and abuse the fuck out of it. Best not to get into drugs, though.

• Uh, by becoming extremely depressed and detached. . . . . . you're welcome.

May I recommend an alternative? Breaking up with him and investing your love in someone who deserves it. You're compassion and caring is valuable and should not be tossed into the wind. You deserve to have it returned to you.

• Yeah I'm already feeling the depressed and detached feelings.

• Well, I think you shouldn't try to make yourself not care so much. When people are Valentine's things must be seen, it's time to know each other better. If you put too much effort in your relationship and he doesn't recognize it by putting effort back, then I believe that you should think if it's really worth to continue it. I know, you do love him, but if he doesn't feel the same way maybe it's time to consider looking for someone who cares more about you.

• You fucking leave him... Why do you care for someone who doesn't care about you? If ever you feel hurt just keep asking yourself that.

• this would sound bad but i think is btter to break out and move on i can tell you why i say ths

• you stop loving him as much as you do of course

What Girls Said 0