Guys, do you like it when your girlfriend tells you she liked something you did to her?

My boyfriend kissed me on the cheek. I always thought it was sweet and romantic when a guy kissed a girl on the cheek but I only saw as something that would happen in the movies so when my boyfriend did it to me. It took me by surprise. In a good way. I really liked it.

It was a good bye kiss so afterwards I send him a text telling him what I explained above. I thought it was nice to let him know that I liked what he did there but after sending it I wonder how he would feel about the text. Would you feel good or awkward about the text? How would you feel if you were the one receiving the text? Should this be something I should do in the future?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I would like it. It's always good to know that something I did was appreciated.

What Guys Said 3

• People love to be loved for being loved. It's circular logic, but in a good way. Ask him what he likes that you do and keep it going.

• its hot when u tell us

• people like reassurance

What Girls Said 2

• OMFG! I want to know this too. I like when my boyfriend calls me babe, but he has only done that once and I want him to do it more! I also would like to suggest to him other things that I like a guy to do to me. Like hugging me from behind or kissing my neck or picking me up and me wrapping my legs around his waist, but I never know how to tell him, haha.

• Yeah, I think he enjoyed it. It's always good to know when we did something that did other people happy, especially if it was someone we love (: