Okay, this is based on the results of a poll that @TheoneandOnlyJessica posted, where it was trending that guys feel strongly early in the relatioship and girls took longer to develop feelings. Here's the question: when would you be comfortable having someone you are dating tell you they have sting feelings (eg love) for you?
- Whenever they are ready - even if that's the first dat or before15% (2)0% (0)14% (2)Vote
- After they have had time to get to know me - several dates, a few months46% (6)0% (0)43% (6)Vote
- You don't get to know the real person until at least six months in, anytime before that just isn't love23% (3)100% (1)29% (4)Vote
- I don't like any of these choices, I'm going to fill in my answer in the comments section0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Ah, don't really want to comment, just show me the answers16% (2)0% (0)14% (2)Vote
... and yes, I accidentally hit the update button too soon.
Most Helpful Girl
When he's ready. Doesn't mean I'll say it back. I wait a long time because I want to mean it.1