What is the difference between friendliness and flirting?

I need to know the difference, because I don't want to get friendliness mixed up with flirting. by the way I'm 31 so it may seem funny that I'm asking this lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• It's a a reall psychological mine field out there sometimes and I'm sure focusing on the intricate details makes it worse. I'm still trying to adjust from the end of a long term relationship, I'm putting out only friend vibes like I'm off the market! Why!! So frustrating... But I've made a few friends

• Guy to guy= friendliness [unless homosexual]. Girl to girl=friendliness [unless homosexual]. Girl to guy=friendliness (can potentially turn into flirting once the guy starts to flirt, but not always). Guy to girl=flirting [always]. I'm sorry but this is the truth, the full truth, and nothing but the truth.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't have the answer to this: I just want to show support because I swear this is life's most difficult question. 26 and still trying to find the answer lol