Is vegetarianism/veganism a turn off for you?

Is a girl/guy who's vegetarian/vegan a turn off? Could it ever be a turn on? Or do you just not care?

• Turn off
  • Turn on
  • Neither turn on nor turn off

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't bother me. I only get bothered by the preachy ones who insist everyone should be one. I don't want to be stuck with someone who tries to get me to not eat meat and all that.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah probably. If she complained about me eating meat it would be a major piss off. If she never mentioned it I wouldn't mind.

• I wouldn't care as long as she didn't try and stop me from eating meat.

• Just means more meat for me at the dinner table

• Not a problem but I'm not going to stop eating meat because of it

What Girls Said 3

• I don't care but if he thinks I'm changing my diet as to not offend him... he's got another thing coming. He can eat his veggie burger while I down a steak right in front of him. I have no problem with that.

• My diet is so limited because of allergies that I honestly cannot understand people who willingly limit their diets. Why? Why would you do that to yourself?

I tried going out with a guy who decided to not eat gluten and every time he said "gluten free" I just got SO angry. He could eat all those things and he just chose not to. It was part of the reason things didn't work out.

• It would turn me off cause I love meat but I have nothing against vegetarians, two of my friends were