If you could change one thing about the oposite sex what would it be?

Do you hate how men treat women now a days? Do you dislike like the female double standered? Volce your opinion.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I certainly do hate the double standard cse if no guy wants a relationship and I'm already celibate am I xpected to be celibate a few years till I meet a guy who wants to be with me? be realistic. also don't assume a women hate u if she can't have sex with u tht day. I used2 get this a lot wn I was a virgin or if I'm ovulating they act like its an attack on them or something. also jst cause I'm wearing a skirt and am taking a jog to the corner store pls don't chase me with your car I find it quite frightening. also don't assume all women are quite shy types which I'm not we all have different personalities.

0|1
    0|0
    • These are some really good ones, and your right about the whole car chasing thing.

What Girls Said 3

• yeah how stuck up a man can be. a man's pride can easily kill him, and has done so to many throughout history.
    a down to earth man with confidence is so much more attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • put the balls on the inside.

0|0
    0|0
  • For right now I would like to fix some guys brains some really don't know what emotions/feelings are

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• I wish women were more confident and forceful. There would be no double standards, since women would find ways to fix imbalances in the sexes, and consider being treated like martyrs as an insult.

Men would also stop being sexist due to women getting tired of their shit. A win-win.

0|2
    0|0
  • Do I have to choose just one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Won women are so catty, envious of each other and for the most part just have to look pretty while men are expected to do everything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would change the self-centered and hypocritical nature of modern women.

0|0
    0|0