I dont know what in the world to do with my guy friend?

I started to develop feelings for a close guy friend about a year and a half ago. I know that he also has developed the same feelings, from conversations I have had with his sister and things he says/does. However, neither one of us have really acted on these feelings nor have we told the other how we actually feel.
He told me in a text (I am away at my university) that he might be getting this job in LA, in a nutshell I told him how amazing and awesome he is and how excited I am for him. I then told him that I wasn't sure if he would understand what I meant or not, but that he means a lot to me and that I care about him so much, so exciting things happening to him and his life make me happy.
I am just at a lost! I dont know how to tell him how I feel, or if I even should, its just all to complicated! :(

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0