Girls why do u call ugly guys creeps?

I think it's mean to put the ugly guys down

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy becomes a creep when his advances are not welcome.

Both good looking and ugly guys can be creeps. It's pretty obvious why ugly guys end up getting called creeps more often.

• I called creep.. But only a few woman. Probably because I'm not there type. The into tattoos and hug muscle and not abs like me with meduim muscular arms

• @Bluemax

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. There's the whole thing about not judging a book by its cover, except a cover is not responsible for how it looks. Humans are.

Often times ugly guys and girls are just people, who take very poor care of themselves and I'm not even talking about weight.

Granted, women don't often get called creepy, unless stalking is involved. Ugly/minger/etc are the common ones. But you can't deny the fact that that girl in the pic looks a hell of a lot like Freaky Fred from Courage the Cowardly Dog and she is creepy looking as fuck.

• "Humans are."
      No, most humans are. Many are not.

What does being ugly tell you about that person? To me it tells me one of two things. He/She is ugly and unable to do anything about it (which is usually not the case) or that he/she is ugly and doesn't care much or is unaware of his/her appearance. Not much else. I've known plenty of unattractive people who are great people. In fact, the majority of unattractive people I've met who I've taken the time to know are in most other respects great people. They just don't know how they look to others (which was often true when they were your age) or they don't care or they feel they can do nothing about it.

As for that girl in the picture, I think she looks unattractive. Beyond that, I know almost nothing about her. Incidentally, is that girl someone you know? If she were your friend or acquaintance, would you help her try to be more attractive if she asked? What would you advise?

What Girls Said 13

• Regardless of what the guy looks like if he's acting creepy he's a creep. It's not about looks it's about behavior. And if he smiles and stares and catcalls or approaches a girl who is alone on a street at night or something, then he is a creep. And those stares and weird smiles tend to be ugly on anyone so it's not about a guy just being ugly.

• "It's not about looks it's about behavior"
      Well, ideally I think that's how it should be. Others women seem to disagree.

• Yeah thats fricken rude as hell. I saw a girl call a random dude a creep and i was a little pissed. I would never call a guy that weather he was being creepy towards me or not. It isn't nice and it is shallow if a girl is automatically unatracted to a guy if he is physically unapealing to them. I dont have an explanation for any girl who would do that

• I call creeps, creeps.
    Some of them just happen to be ugly.

• It could be cause some guys might do things that girls might not be comfortable with or guys might do something that could be creepy or inappropriate

• I personally don't call unattractive in appearance creeps. However, if one has a very unattractive attitude, that's a whole different story.

• when I do that, is because I seriously think that they are creepy

• We don't only call ugly guys creeps. It just so happens that the guy who are creepy just tend to be more unattractive. Not sure why. But I've never called anyone creepy.

• I don't do that.

• Because we assume they are desperate or because we're not attracted to them usually it's the weird looking guys who get at every female while the cute guys just let the females approach them

• Would u approach me in the street... Lol

• Abs and meduim muscular arms. 6ft 2 check my pic.. Lol

• it's not always about looks, there are guys who are hot yet are not my type just because I dislike their personality " i ain't got no type" I have to feel comfortable around someone in order for me to feel like that person is my type

• I only call them creeps when they don't keep themselves clean. If they're ugly but keep an effort towards their appearance then they will probably get picked on less.

• Who says :)

• I don't tend to call guys no matter their looks creeps, especially if I know it will bring them down!!

• We call everyone creeps. Women, men, animals, babies...

What Guys Said 7

• @MaskedSanity answered correctly.

That doesn't mean it's fair or right.

It means that unwanted male sexual attention feels creepy.

• Except that the asker said "why do u CALL ugly guys creeps?" Not why do you FEEL ugly guys are creeps. I don't really care so much how a person feels as I care about their actions. Calling someone something is an action, not a feeling.

• Most girls call a guy a creep for his behavior.

However, as demonstrated by some responses here, that isn't always the case. My suggestion is if you've been called a solely because of appearance is to not give a damn.

• @lanternhill

I'll respond to you hear so as to not clog MaskedSanity's opinion. The word is indeed laden with negative connotation, even if you don't mean it that way. My advice to a guy who is a creep to a girl simply because he made an unwelcome advance is to not give a shit about her and hope that at some point she will realize she is using a word that, even though she might not intend for it to be that way, adds to cruelty and misunderstanding in the world.

By the way, if you think that a creep is anyone who makes an unwelcome advance, then I'll wager you've been a creep to some men.

• Some girls call a guy a creep for his expected behavior:
      Thinking "IF he's ugly, he's needy and will do creepy things because of that."

• They don't want the ugly guys. Calling them creeps or pervs is a sure way to keep ugly guys at bay.

• It's a "sure way?" Why isn't it a sure way to keep ugly girls at bay?

• look and hear around you: guys use similar tactics of name calling against girls they judge too** or too***. and it works too.

• Hah yeah exactly it just so happens that every ugly guy is a creep? SMH girls

• Some guys are creeps and have a beta approach with women. Although, most chicks are insecure and call anyone who talks to them a creeper. Unless he is rich that is

• Haha ! Old man she would still date him if he's rich. I have 60 k in my account 26 aren't I rich enought with a wrx sti

• Yeah... dude I am not arguing about what net assets actually are. I am saying that a girl won't consider a guy with 60k in savings and a car rich unless his lifestyle can support the crazy shit that these young women expect.

• I'm 26 I'm only young.. U hit the high incomes in your 30s

• secret desire for being a creep themselves, where there's smoke..

• They do! A handsome guy says something and they are thrilled and intrigued. An ugly guy says the same thing the same way, and he is a creep to many of these same women.