I'm having thoughts of moving out of the US for love?

I'm having thoughts of moving out of the US for love
I'm 28 years old and almost 29 years old and never had a girlfriend before so finding this girl online from another country that has interest in me puts a smile on my face. I never thought anyone would like me or find me interesting before I met this person. I been thinking whether if I should consider giving up my US citizenship to move there. My love life and dating life sucks bad in the US and I believe I will not miss the USA. American women I think in general don't like me, don't find me interesting which is why I have turned to internal dating. It seems I meet more people have some interest while in the US its zero I meet. I think its telling me I was born in the wrong country.

Being almost nearing 30 years old and never had a girlfriend, I just cannot take it anymore and just no happy here. But after meeting her on international dating website (she is Eastern European) we been talking chatting through email, Skype and Facebook.

I'm planning to visit this girl soon ('m looking at $ 3,500) for 3 weeks to visit. I just have to save up some money so I can go take that trip. If you guys were in my position would you travel to another country to meet someone you been talking to online? What steps should I take before taking my trip to go see her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only step to take is to make sure she's actually a real person and who she says she is but it seems like you've covered that.

If you are willing to give up everything you currently have (job, house, family) to be with one woman then sure that's fine. Go on the trip and see if you two click together as well in real life and then decide if it's worth it. Obviously it's too soon to make such decisions now if you haven't even met her before. First meet then come back and think about it.

What Girls Said 3

• Please tell me you've seen this girl in real time and have a Facebook or something to prove she's real. Eastern Europe is a beautiful part of the world but it can also be very dangerous. 3500 also sounds very low for a three week trip. I'm surprised that will even cover the airfare.

• Might I ask what country you'd be going to? I've lived in a lot of countries so some places are a much easier transition than others from living in America.

• if she is really THE ONE then go for it

What Guys Said 5

• Why not improve your skills with women? Be systematic about how you approach them, work on your social skills. No need to expatriate, lol. Going oversees will provide you the exotic/novelty factor, but that doesn't make up for an inability to speak/behave in ways that are attractive to women.

Anyway, good luck with the girl you're chatting with (and make sure you aren't getting played in some scheme, whether it's for a green card or something out of the movie Hostel, lol).

• Hope ya video chat on Skype at least beforehand.
    If you dont like the US then whatever, go?
    Hopping countries after a month of actual contact with someone at most likely their best, isn't a good idea though, at least just for that person.

• Do what you need to do, man. Don't let distance stand in the way of your happiness.

• Ain't no lo here in Murica. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• well just do what you feel you need to do is necessary