Where can I find a guy who would want a relationship? Not just sex?

I keep finding guys who are either not interested or just want sex. I've been single all my life most of the time because I wanted to be single. Now I want a real relationship but I keep finding the wrong kind of guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know that part of he'll where the ice and the snow is?

No, I'm just kidding.

All guys will be sexually attracted to you initially (unless you're hideously fat or ugly or an old lady).

If you spend enough time together whilst not having sex and you both find you still enjoy each other's company after a long time then you'll know you could enjoy being married together.

• Guys being sexually attracted to me without anything else is my problem

• I've got a few but i feel like steering clear of guys with those interests

• Why what are they?

What Guys Said 7

• My best answer would be to join a singles activity group in your city. Go dancing, hiking, trips to theater, just get out with other people and have fun.
    The important thing is to live your life now. Trust me, 55 comes fast.
    If you find some one, you will share the same likes. Best part is you are living and having fun as you look.

• Its hard to say, where have you been meeting guys so far?

• School, uni, church and they're all the same

• That sucks :( All I can tell you is there are a lot of guys out there, myself included, who definitely want a relationship. Maybe it's the type of guy you are going for, maybe during your single period you forced yourself to only go after like minded men, and discounted other guys because they didn't want what you want. If you really want something different you may need to consider going after a different type of guy than you did when you wanted to be single.

• Keep your legs closed and titties tucked in your clothes for a while.

Look for a guy who is interested in who you are and what you do, not how you look / talk / walk / dance / smell etc. (Those should be options, nice options but that's not what he should pick you for)

If you attract guys for your rear view or your top front view, lol, then that's what you'll get :) An ass or a pair of breasts in the case lol. And sorry for those but i thought it'd make you understand what im saying :D.

• I'm not sure where to look. I bet you'll find one in time though.

• They say women learn to be sexually attracted to what they love, and men learn to love what they are sexually attracted to. Sex will always be the main thing men want from you, but you can use it to eventually get into their hearts.

• I might just turn gay

• Be happy it's that way, it actually makes dating easier for women in general, you just have to be half decent looking and not be a crazy bitch and you are set.

• Sex will be too or not?

• Well, im right here! But im just focusing on my major right now. I've been dating a few times, but most of them just haven't worked out. You should try online dating sites!

• I live in a country where online dating sites are just full of creeps

• oh that blows! You will find him, just chill. And maybe get out there more? You're only 24 so youve got plenty of time

What Girls Said 1

• this type of guy still exist?

• I hope so

• @bananatossing so its also depands on girl how she react?

• certainly, but who are your friends, what kind of stuff is in your fb page, what are your interests? all of this are dead giveaways if you are worth to take seriously or not in my opinion