Whats in mind of Guy with whom I date?

I start dating with a guy. Its more than two weeks. We meet every day and spend at least 3-4 hours together. But he has not expressed anything. He always says we r just friends. How on earth it can be. For instance i tell him i am tired today dont want to meet up but then i realized him waiting me outside of my Office. Just once he mentioned that i dont feel ready to express my feelings. Why guys r so complicated

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, usually guys are the ones complaining at how girls are complicated.

He's probably interested, but might have lingering feelings about an ex or isn't sure if he can be a proper boyfriend or something. Something is keeping him from saying what he wants to, but I don't know the guy well enough to answer for him.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he's just shy or waits for the right moment to tell you that he likes you

What Girls Said 1

• Would this be his first relationship? Maybe he would like to take things slowly. In my opinion, if he mentioned before that he wasn't ready to express his feelings then it's just that. He isn't ready. He could be thinking through this "relationship" with you to see if it's really what he wants. I would give him time, maybe he will see you as JUST a friend or maybe he will see you as something more.

• As he says he had quiet a lot of relationship before. Yes maybe I dont. It makes me tense all time