Boyfriend doesn't contact me for 4 days straight. Whats on his mind?

We didn't argue before this, he left to another state for holiday with the guys. If he could be on fb or whataspp, why wouldn't he take a minute and check in with how i am. Is it over? Dating for 5 months and see each other regularly.

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he most needs a break. Maybe it's over.. ask him what's going on

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• he's taking a break and spending time with his friends.. if he still doesn't contact you when he gets back then consider that its all over

1|0
    0|0
  • i had a similar thing with my beau.. but my bf was travelling with his buds from college within the same country.. but he still called up to check on me and texted me regularly and sending pics of his trip... maybe phone services aren't great. BUT has he told you beforehand his phones not working? or maybe he lost his phone?

0|0
    0|0
    • he's online on Facebook, whataspp and viber. I felt like i should be a priority too babe. If he was busy with work i would understand but he is enjoying himself.

• if he gets back and doesn't contact you, then i would consider breaking up an option

• have u messaged him? or are u just waiting for him to text or message u?

he's with his boys creating memories having a laugh... maybe he's just having time to himself or waiting to hear from u... I wouldn't worry to much not talku. g for abit will make it better when he is home... absence makes the heart grow fonder... give u both more to talk about... just because he's not txting everyday dont mean he's not thought about u... dont over think it... there could be good reason why he's not contacted or even over looked innocent mistake

0|0
    0|0