What would you do on a date with yourself?

Now I don't mean a date BY yourself, I mean literally if there were two of you (like an exact magical duplicate of yourself), how would you spend the day together and treat yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh... I would give myself a big box of presents. The first would be expensive make ups that fit perfectly to my taste. I am talking about high end make-up like mac, Becca, too faced, naked and so on. Then, I would open another box and it would be some new beats which include an Ipod full of pop rock up too really fun music, that not main stream. Then, I would get the most prettiest heels and the most expensive Chanel bag. I would then open another box and it would a dress made especial for me. The most regardless expensive and highly detailed dress. A dress so detailed that most likely look like it was fit for princess. It would have little flower embedded with diamond like rocks. Then, I would give myself a closet full of clothes that are made so unique you think these clothes where from the 1800s. The outfit would be beautiful and made especial to my preference. Then, I would then receive an envelope that had a ticket to a ball or a really big elegant party, where I could socialize happily and freely. I would dance with my myself as if I she was my only lover and my future wife. I would give her the greatest simile and make her feel safe in my arms because I know and have felt her pain. I would make myself feel loved and desired and care for. When we would look in to each other eye we would both glow with happiness and adventure. We would laugh and give each other sincere kindness and respect. Our Love would be so pure and breathtaking and full of attraction. But when the song would end we would close our eyes and feel the pain of a lifetime of torture and chaos. And know that we deserve to be free at last and find joy that we did not allow our self. And when it came time to lock our lips we know we found the greatest love that ever lived. We would just feel the longing, the passion and the spiritual connection that we were meant to be. She knew everything about me and she still loved me regardless and that was one of the many thing that made her mines.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not interested in dating another dude. If it was a female version of me, that would just be awkward because she already knows everything about me and we'd have not a damn thing to talk about.

• 0|0
  • umm... Wake up?

• id give me money