Do you think it's worth playing the dating game if you're interested in a serious relationship?

Dating game:
- wait 3 days before replying
- postpone dates (but counteroffer)
- don't say you like her first
- don't meet her more than once or twice a week

• Yes, some games are worth playing - even if you're interested in a serious relationship
  • No! If you're interested in a serious relationship, then be honest. Call her whenever you feel like it. It's more natural
  • other [please elaborate]
  • I don't know. I want to see the results.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe three days wasn't a lot in the past but now it's forever. If I don't hear from someone after 3 days I move on. I don't have time for games and I don't like playing them.

The whole only meeting once or twice a week isn't horrible if your schedules are legitimately that busy. The whole postponing dates thing would be SO annoying. Who has time for that?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I think honesty and communication are the best hand in hand tools to start a relationship. Afterwards time, trust and romance will fill up the rest. This will build up to the seriousness in the relationship.

The whole 3 day thing i mean if you watxh a lot movies and tv shows and consider doing so go ahead its your decision bro do what best qualifies in yout situation.

Hope it helps bro