Hey you, you're looking good, will you please help me with this online date?

I met a great guy on a dating site, totally casual, we ended up exchanging numbers and texting for almost 2 weeks. We were supposed to meet last Wednesday he seemed excited and everything. He had to cancel that day because of having called into a meeting further away, and we rescheduled for today (Sunday). We were texting everyday, and hadn't made plans as to what time and where to meet today, and he hasn't texted me at all Saturday or today. What should I do? I am not clingy and will not text him to confirm as he cancelled first time around, but the suspicion is killing me. :/ I'm thinking he hit it off with someone new.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• You asked this before.

• Correct! One point for you

• Just text him "hey, are we still gonna meet up today?". At this point you have nothing to lose by saying that.

• I'm not feeling it anymore, not for today anyway, so if out of pity he said yeah let's meet, i wouldn't be feeling it, so i'll just leave it alone for now, just wanted some confirmation on his actions, thats all.

• u shuld panic and shit

What Girls Said 2

• Folk on dating sites have a lot of options. You have been demoted to the subs bench

• If you're meant to meet him, text. If he blows it off again or doesn't reply, move on.