Would you date a fat girl?

Hi. I'm 21 years old and I've never had a boyfriend. I wear a size 18 and for most of my life I have let my size hold me back, but everyday I am becoming more comfortable with myself. I know that confidence is importance, but would a guy date a fat girl anyways. I've never been kissed or even held hands with a guy and sometimes I just don't know if it'll ever happen.

i am doing something about my weight. I used to be a size 20.
why do I have to mention that I'm trying to lose weight? that had nothing to do with the question. you didn't answer the question and you're not a guy anyways so I put you down.

Most Helpful Guy

• If her personality were absolutely superb and I mean it fit her well! Then yes- I would.

If she showed herself as insecure, a poser, or shy- I would probably not.

We are all built differently, but we do have the choice to do things. My sister was 280 lbs, but at the age of 15! Now she is 23 and she only weighs 150 lbs. She has done some remarkable stuff, sadly to impress a guy.

Use this time in your life how you would like to. If you wanna shed a couple lbs, do it for yourself. Not because I said this, or because someone else looks at you like that... etc

Good luck, you can do anything you put your mind to.

Never back down~

ArtistBBoy

• "DANG GIRL" <-- curtousy of my friend dominque... She says your doing well and to keep it up.

• I think I deserve the best answer- if you agree, next to my picture check "best answer" =)

Thank you and I hope you write me back sometime, I wanna know your progress.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Congrats on going from a size 20 to an 18, I used to be a size 20 too and I know it can be hard to lose the weight.

Honestly though most guys prefer girls who aren't that big. That doesn't mean that no guy would date a fat girl though. If you are confident, carry yourself well and don't let people disrespect you, and take care of yourself and dress flattering you can increase the odds of getting a guy. Usually the bigger you are the more you have to use your personality and charm to get a guy, you won't really be able to rely on your looks. You will find the smaller you get (within reason) the more guys will want to date you.

• why not do something about your weight? get healthy.

• Well you didn't mention that you're trying to lose weight, no need to down me for trying to help! thanks a lot, b*tch.

and no, MOST guys would be really turned off by your heaviness.

• Well you're fat and you know it. and you know from experience that guys aren't interest in your body type so I suggested trying to change it. if you're trying to lose weight already, good for you. and it's 100% relevant because just sitting around being fat waiting has done you no good. it doesn't matter if I'm a boy or a girl. you shouldn't even have to ask this question. you said yourself that you've never had a boyfriend and you've let your weight hold you back.

• Not to mention your question's been asked a million times so why not do some research?